- Registered on: 2013-06-21
- Last connection: 2018-04-26
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2013-08-09)
Reported issues: 8
- 18:37 Tvheadend Feature #5111: "always on" timeshift
- I know how the current timeshift implementation works.
Of course nobody would want to have that kind of timeshift fo...
- 15:38 Tvheadend Feature #5111 (New): "always on" timeshift
- Many times I would like to be able to rewind to the beginning of a programe to watch from start without worrying to s...
- 03:23 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- By the way, does anyone know of a similar plugin that will take sat>ip as source?
It could also use tvheadend as s...
- 00:35 Tvheadend Feature #3622: Support for Android OS native TIF (TV Input Framework)?
- I believe this old one can be closed.
There is already an android tv plugin exactly for what's being requested her...
- 00:08 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- saen acro wrote:
Found my issue in there: https://...
- 21:06 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- Just bought a xiaomi box and the plugin directly from the play store doesnt work.
I was able to get 1 channel to pla...
- 01:47 Tvheadend Bug #4807: Character set is broken
- Found the bug - the charset needs to be set before scrapping any info.
The fix is just moving up 2 lines of code.
- 01:15 Tvheadend Bug #4807: Character set is broken
- I just noticed that the bug only applies to EPG.
Service names do get the correct charset.
- 22:54 Tvheadend Bug #4807 (Fixed): Character set is broken
- Commit 010b6ac3ecbd6351e20f799162021761731d6478 is the last commit where character set is not broken.
Building with ...
Also available in: Atom