- 16:07 Tvheadend Bug #2135 (Fixed): Cannot tune to certain muxes
I use the latest GIT master I just compiled but I have a problem tuning into a few channels. For example; when...
- 16:01 Tvheadend Bug #2134 (Fixed): pmt: invalid checksum errors
I get lots of PMT checksum errors using the GIT master build I just compiled. Included a TS dump, hope you can...
- 07:33 Tvheadend Bug #2073: PMT invalid checksum spams the logfile
- Adam Sutton wrote:
> Please try latest master to see if this is related to recent fix for potential troublesome hard...
- 13:22 Tvheadend Bug #2073 (Fixed): PMT invalid checksum spams the logfile
- I'm running the latest code from master and after one of the commits of last week I find these lines in my logfile:
- 21:34 Tvheadend Bug #1839 (Fixed): EIT grab is spamming the syslog
- When selecting the internal EPG grabber to module EIT grabber and saving it TVH doesn't show it when reloading the pa...
- 09:57 Tvheadend Bug #1830: Services with a type of 128 should not appear in TV or radio listings
Thanks for your explanation. I thought those ID's would have been standardized but couldn't find any documentation ...
- 22:16 Tvheadend Bug #1830 (Rejected): Services with a type of 128 should not appear in TV or radio listings
- I find that services with an type ID of 128 are appearing in the TV and Radio listings of TVHeadend. Those services a...
- 12:54 Tvheadend Bug #1805 (Rejected): CRASH: Fault address (nil) (Address not mapped)
Out of curiosity I was trying out the dvb-rewrite version as found in GIT. I could get it to work quite nice, ...
- 13:44 Tvheadend Bug #1257: TVHeadend segfaults
- Hi Adam,
I just changed the my master clone from GIT with your changes to src/epg.c I found in your fork and compi...
- 12:32 Tvheadend Bug #1257: TVHeadend segfaults
- It compiles and it doesn't crash on startup but it gives me the same problems as experienced before: https://www.lone...
Also available in: Atom