- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-06-06
- Last connection: 2018-11-05
- 07:57 Tvheadend Bug #3597 (New): ffmpeg 3.0 on release/4.0
- Archlinux recently made ffmpeg 3.0 default.
At the same time Archlinux introduced a ffmpeg2.8 package so it is still...
- 11:04 Tvheadend Feature #3280 (Fixed): add possibility to add extra arguments to internal xmltv grabber
- See https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/commit/7db9f44#commitcomment-14262168
- 18:08 Tvheadend Bug #3036 (Fixed): episode duplicate handling can cause crash
- de2->de_episode can be null in _dvr_duplicate_event, see attached gdb info.
I fixed this with the following patch:...
- 15:40 Tvheadend Bug #2814: crash when deleting multiple failed recordings
- I should have said this earlier:
Is it really safe to perform a deferred_unlink of the file but then use rmdir later...
- 09:21 Tvheadend Bug #2814 (Fixed): crash when deleting multiple failed recordings
- This do not happen every time but I can reproduce this easily by creating multiple recordings which I cancel and then...
- 15:50 Tvheadend Bug #2715 (Fixed): episode-duplicate-detection/dvr_episode_duplicate can probably be removed
- Posting issue here since my commit comments may have been missed, see details here:
- 14:06 Tvheadend Bug #2570 (Invalid): xlmtv grab progress produce error log output
- This is a minor issue but it looks bad:
2014-12-22 14:02:41.450 [ ERROR] spawn: [Mon Dec 22 14:02:41 2014] download...
- 08:16 Tvheadend Bug #2539 (Fixed): cppcheck 1.67 findings in v3.9-2208-g5ba389b
- The errors in htsp_server.c and http.c look rather serious.
$ cppcheck -q src/
[src/htsmsg.c:911]: (error) Common...
- 15:05 Tvheadend General: RE: spam of "[WARNING] parser: The timediff for TELETEXT is big ..."
- Tested again now with v3.9-2075-g7e5abcb and spam is gone, probably fixed by https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/c...
- I have been testing latest tvheadend (atm 3.9.2000~ga9b1d17) and tvheadend spam (~20 per second) this message for man...
Also available in: Atom