- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-05-28
- Last connection: 2014-01-03
- 17:56 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend + raspberry pi and performance
i used also a Rapi for XBMC, i tried it from USB and also SD but neither of it woked realy good.
Yes it is ...
- 15:04 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: sync tvh chanel list into xbmc
thanks for the feedback. I do it like this already but maybe i missed something in my previus post.
I did s...
I would like sync my Chanel Liste i defined in the GUI of the tvh into my different xbmc Clients.
Is that pos...
- 22:47 Tvheadend General: RE: WatchTV via WebGUI
- Hi all,
i got it now runing like dicribed here:
- Hi all,
so far my TVHeadend is runing since some weeks without any problem so far. Now i want to start with the bi...
- 00:38 Tvheadend General: RE: "Continuity counter error" - Stream lagging
by changing the cabeling the errors dissapear, i was not thinking that it could be that simple.
- 23:58 Tvheadend General: RE: "Continuity counter error" - Stream lagging
i have the same problem but only since i have my second PCI DVB-C card installed :-(
i am currently looking for EDL support http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=EDL which is supported by XBMC.
i am not sure for what buzz word to search so i am starting here.
I am using TVHeadend 3.5.126 + XBMC 12.2....
- 23:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for plugins
That is looking promissing, thanks a lot.
Also available in: Atom