- 11:30 Tvheadend Bug #5370: Icon not showing up in kod client
- This was recently fixed in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18918
- 18:02 Tvheadend Bug #4326: Opened sessions with "zero" output traffic
- I've noticed this too on v4.0.8. What I usually do is kill the HTSP connection for the user, which causes it to recon...
- 18:07 Tvheadend Feature #3422: Number of users using TVH
- You might wanna take a look at https://github.com/Jalle19/tvheadend-status-manager. It's still in early development s...
- 18:03 Tvheadend Bug #3527: Please, do not automatically download and build third parity packages
- The only packages that are downloaded is ffmpeg, and you can disable that.
- 11:47 Tvheadend Bug #3548: Imagecache failed to download PNG image
- I can add to this that the same issue is present in the release/4.0 branch. I've only tested with PNG images since th...
- 15:50 Tvheadend Bug #3482: Disturbings on Full HD sat receivings
- @perexg can you open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv?
- 16:20 Tvheadend Bug #3350: SAT>IP fully broken on servers with IPv6
- Another great feature would be to actually be able to edit the bug report so I could fix the messed up formatting (th...
- 16:18 Tvheadend Bug #3350 (Fixed): SAT>IP fully broken on servers with IPv6
- There are actually two bugs here:
1. If you enable the SAT>IP server tvheadend will forcefully start listening onl...
- 22:31 Tvheadend Feature #3197: Possible to merge dvr retention and removal?
- +1 to this, integrating properly with Kodi would be easier and less confusing if these two were merged.
- 20:52 Tvheadend Feature #2616: show oscam reader status
- @Pim Zandbergen follow https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts/issues/106 if you're interested in the addon part. Kodi st...
Also available in: Atom