- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-05-11
- Last connection: 2016-10-31
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 22
- 07:59 Tvheadend Feature #3837: EMM And IPTV Source
- Joel Kåberg wrote:
> Did anyone of you come any closer to this? The company here uses a dedicated EMM udp stream whi...
- 16:11 Tvheadend Bug #3940: Digital Devices MAX S8
- That helped, I notice now that even zapping channels fast like staying 0.1 second on each before zapping to next caus...
- 15:12 Tvheadend Bug #3940: Digital Devices MAX S8
- Alfred Zastrow wrote:
> Pls try this:
> create this file:
> with thi...
- 05:01 Tvheadend Bug #3940 (Invalid): Digital Devices MAX S8
- Does anyone else have problems with this adapter and tvheadend ?
It keeps loosing signal for me during the scan of m...
- 22:31 Tvheadend Bug #3863: ORF Descramble
- Tvheadend is kindof bad handling multi caid decoding, or maybe its dvbapi related never looked into this, the best th...
- 22:27 Tvheadend Bug #3854: Should add a subscription entry when streaming a recording with HTSP
- Daniel Ribeiro wrote:
> When streaming a recording via HTTP a subscription is set (visible in the webinterface and o...
- 22:26 Tvheadend Feature #3869: h264_omx encoding for raspberry pi 3
- drhans drhans wrote:
> Please implement h264_omx encoder on for raspberry pi 3 to enhance transcoding. Raspberry Pi ...
- 22:23 Tvheadend Bug #3873: Issues with BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport 2 HD
- Invalid start code 52:ec:b2
This usualy happends when oscam gives a fake or wrong CW to tvheadend, send log from o...
- 06:00 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- Jan g wrote:
> @danny: making VAAPI then for meaningful if I specify no bitrate ? I would like to reduce the hd stre...
- 04:40 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- Jan g wrote:
> -r 29.97 does nothing change...
> the cpu load is also quite low... with h264_qsv and mediasdk i...
Also available in: Atom