- 17:27 Tvheadend General: RE: stable amd64 packages for Debian Buster
- Self compiling ready deb-packages for buster is pretty easy. Tell me whre to upload and I can provide my package. (la...
- 09:45 Tvheadend Bug #5457 (New): 4.3-1690 hangs after starting a recording
- Even the web interface doesn't respond anymore. Back to 1687 and it works again
-- Logs begin at Wed 2018-12-2...
- 05:17 Tvheadend Bug #4271: Disabled columns in the EPG-grid are apearing again
- Alfred Zastrow wrote:
> It seems to be a firefox issue. You can close this ticket as invalid.
You can close this ...
- 17:47 Tvheadend Feature #4829: Add auto detect for DDCI in configure script
- Please don't do this.
All users which are using virtual machines to compile for a target machine or which do cross ...
- 06:29 Tvheadend Bug #4816 (Fixed): No more information in "Subtitle" available
see screenshot. Im using the EIT DVB grabber only without any change for a long time and this column used to b...
- 12:39 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Deutsche EPG Daten
- thomas reisinger wrote:
> Merry Christmas
- 12:20 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Deutsche EPG Daten
- german only..
Konfiguration -> Kanal/EPG -> Kanäle
- 12:14 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Deutsche EPG Daten
- Is the field "grabber source" under "channels" also empty?
- 12:01 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Deutsche EPG Daten
- See my config. It fit to my simple needs.
- 10:38 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Deutsche EPG Daten
- See screenshot, everything there at least for ARTE HD.
Also available in: Atom