- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-04-08
- Last connection: 2021-01-12
- 16:12 Tvheadend General: RE: VOD
- Hiro Protagonist wrote:
> If you have file locally, why not just add it to the Kodi library instead of messing aroun...
- 13:45 Tvheadend General: RE: VOD
- Robert Cameron wrote:
> It's possible, but requires a workaround or two, and depends upon your setup and what other ...
- 21:42 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Howto build Tvheadend 4.2.x /4.3 with yocto / openembedded / bitbake / OpenPLi 6.2 for mips32el [email protected] hd530c VuSOLO
- Walter av wrote:
> Digi Hoe wrote:
> > Sorry for abit oftopic, any chance you could share your tvheadend.ipk and ne...
- 16:27 Tvheadend Bug #5432: using multiple DVB-C frontends(FBC) on [email protected]/mutant/gfutures hd530c with OpenPLi 6.2
- Walter av wrote:
> @Ricardo Rocha, thanks for pointing out the "chroot" option. But I'm still missing a complete ste...
- 23:11 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Howto build Tvheadend 4.2.x /4.3 with yocto / openembedded / bitbake / OpenPLi 6.2 for mips32el [email protected] hd530c VuSOLO
- Sorry for abit oftopic, any chance you could share your tvheadend.ipk and newer minisatip.ipk files?
Also would yo...
- 20:30 Tvheadend Bug #5133: Incorrect work of USALS
- Do you have the problem if you use port1 for the motor on your switch?
- 22:04 Tvheadend Feature #4498: Make compressed config files optional.
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Again, I'd like that you forget about the possibility to modify the database files directly...
- 20:17 Tvheadend Feature #3540 (New): Smart transcoding
- I use software ffmpeg transcoding, however I would like to see options in the transcoding.
I use it often to get a l...
- 20:17 Tvheadend Bug #2794: Hardware CAM - cannot descramble
- Bengt Madeberg wrote:
> Well, I'm using a CI+ CAM in a normal CA slot :) . I guess not all the (CI+) functions are e...
- 13:01 Tvheadend Feature #2772: Connect channel list to user
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> B C wrote:
> > Create an internal tag for each group you want and tag all chaannels for a ...
Also available in: Atom