- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-03-30
- Last connection: 2019-05-27
can someone say me how to measure the signal quality with tvheadend on astra and hotbird? (I think there is som...
- Hi all...
I've a problem with tvheadend 4.2.7 (4.2.7-4.el7 rpm for centos) with digital devices card and 4 tuners ...
it is possible to get the src.rpm of centos/fedora of tvheadend packages from bintray?
I'm looking for a good EPG Grabber for Linux and German, Polish and English Channels...
Is Webgrabplus still t...
I have a problem with nvenc_h264. I see this in log | grep transcode:
2017-09-27 11:00:39.369 [ INFO]:tran...
- 10:41 Tvheadend General: RE: What distro are using and what do you recommend for me?
- I use centos7 as base for my media system (tvheadend+oscam+kodi) its pretty stable and I dont have problems with it.....
I have this setup now:
tvheadend with 4 tuners and 4 kodi boxes with tvh pvr client
are there any advanta...
- 09:25 Tvheadend Bug #4107: Segfaults
- do you need more input from me?
- 10:04 Tvheadend Bug #4107: Segfaults
- so here the backtrace:
#0 bin2hex (dst=0x7fcd717f89b1 "\001", [email protected]=0x7fcd717f89b0 "\236\001", [email protected]
- 08:31 Tvheadend Bug #4107: Segfaults
- ok it works now with coredump (centos)
now Im waiting for a crash
Also available in: Atom