- Registered on: 2011-01-01
- Last connection: 2014-01-12
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, 2011-01-01)
- 15:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Loosing TVH config if started with read-only FS
- ofcourse you can configure your linux in such a way that /home/hts is located on a ramdrive/tmpfs location.
- 13:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Loosing TVH config if started with read-only FS
- All tvheadend settings/configuration is stored in/under the .hts directory in the home directory of the user running ...
- 16:45 Tvheadend Bug #1259 (Invalid): FE_READ_UNCORRECTED_BLOCKS
- This is not a bug .... but a "feature" of tvheadend.
Some DVB drivers have a different implementation of the FE_RE...
- 16:28 Tvheadend Bug #1284 (Invalid): Http streaming does not seems to work
- closed on user request
- 22:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Question About local cable
- to get around this ... you need to hack tvheadend to just ignore the CA that was provided. (but not sure where in the...
- 21:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Configuring Tvheadend
- what details do you enter when you setup your TV for caiw? You could probably use the same details for your initial m...
- 21:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Question About local cable
- which cable service is this? (country/provider etc etc)
They way you describe it ... it sounds like corrupt dvb-si...
- 19:39 Tvheadend General: RE: DVR recordings and the original air date
- if you are using mkv as the recording container (default) then you should be able to query the metadata contained in ...
- 10:27 Tvheadend Feature #1133: New EPG/DVR UI
- C + ExtJS (2.2.1)
I have always looked at the EPG as something that could work just like google maps. So each prog...
- 22:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tv Adpater WinTV PVR 500 Show Inactive
- I would think inactive is a correct status. If the card is not tuned to a channel I think inactive is the appropriate...
Also available in: Atom