- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-02-23
- Last connection: 2019-01-25
- 14:26 Tvheadend Bug #4853: Continuity counter error on the 21th channel and over
Any other hint how to get debug information?
This is a very annyoing fault and 100% reproducible even with th...
- 19:30 Tvheadend Bug #4853: Continuity counter error on the 21th channel and over
- Thanks for the instructions.
Unfortunately Tvheadend addon crashes after 4-5 channel switching, hence I cannot rea...
- 18:46 Tvheadend Bug #4853: Continuity counter error on the 21th channel and over
- I am using Libreelec with Tvheadend addon. It seems it does not support trace and I cannot compile a debug addon myse...
- 17:00 Tvheadend Bug #4855: Tuner priority order
- You are correct. It seems the EPG grab subscription fooled me again.
Can be closed.
- 14:14 Tvheadend Bug #4855 (Invalid): Tuner priority order
According to GUI help, the tuner with higher priority number will be used first. In reality tuner with lower n...
- 13:55 Tvheadend Bug #4853 (New): Continuity counter error on the 21th channel and over
This is a very strange bug. Tvheadend server can tune only the first couple of channels (in the attached log i...
- 20:19 Tvheadend Bug #4189 (Fixed): Cannot force MUX rescan
- I realized that DVB services of a particular MUX are missing. I wanted to force a MUX rescan, however it failed.
- 13:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadEdit tool
- Hi Hakan,
I do not update the app in the near future. Anyway, I tested and it looks OK on my computer. Please make...
- 16:55 Tvheadend Feature #4035: Add audio language column to DVB Service page
- Thanks for your response. I see your point, however not sure if this is a frequent situation.
I guess the audio trac...
- 10:30 Tvheadend Feature #4035 (New): Add audio language column to DVB Service page
- I suggest to add a new column to the Configuration/DVB Ipunts/Services page. This field should contain the list of th...
Also available in: Atom