- Registered on: 2013-02-11
- Last connection: 2019-04-22
- Hi All
Has anyone noticed any oddness or changes in behaviour with the tuner priority recently?
I've got an HD ...
- 12:55 Tvheadend Bug #4993: UK-Mendip Mux definition needs updating
- Git updated via pull request...
- 10:57 Tvheadend Bug #4993 (Rejected): UK-Mendip Mux definition needs updating
The freeview MUX definitions have changed for UK-Mendip, meaning that TVH won't detect some channels. Mux auto-...
- 10:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Missing Channels on HD Homerun Connect DVB-T2
- For anyone else that's having a similar issue - it seems that the MUX frequencies have been altered, HDHR has picked ...
I seem to have a bunch of channels that aren't being picked up by TVH from my HDHomerun Connect DVB-T2 - notabl...
Has anyone else had an issue like this, or is it just me? :)
If I open up a new browser tab, go to TVH and p...
- 18:39 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Transcoding Streams / Recordings
I had another rethink about my requirements - ideally I want netflix and prime TV on the unit, which limits the...
I'm investigating how I can use cheap android devices with Kodi as a frontend for both media and TV / Recording...
- 21:38 Tvheadend Bug #4176: TVH Loses Sat>IP configuration after reboot
- I still have the .13 firmware installer if it's of any use to you - I had a look at the .15 version and there doesn't...
- 21:35 Tvheadend Bug #4176: TVH Loses Sat>IP configuration after reboot
- cr c wrote:
> I would be interested if you could also try simulated power cuts?
> "reboot" - seems ok but then we h...
Also available in: Atom