- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-02-09
- Last connection: 2014-11-11
- 20:52 Tvheadend Feature #2471 (Rejected): Make h264 streams start from recovery point
- Kodi Helix introduces a regression on DXVA2 decoding on Intel GPUs of some h264 streams. This can be noticed as an an...
- 11:02 Tvheadend Bug #2178: pvr.tvh and teletext
- PR modified to include subtitle type streams in normalization.
- 10:36 Tvheadend Bug #2172: Occasional audio stream not starting
- I haven't been able to think of a reason to keep that next_startcode check and everything's been working fine for me ...
- 10:33 Tvheadend Bug #2178: pvr.tvh and teletext
- Attempted fix now in PR:
- 00:04 Tvheadend Bug #2178 (Fixed): pvr.tvh and teletext
- I've been debugging a missing teletext stream and I think I've now found the problem. pvr.tvh uses "normts" for PTS/D...
- 11:21 Tvheadend Bug #2172: Occasional audio stream not starting
- Jalle Grönroos wrote:
> Can you post the full log somewhere?
Sorry, I've been focusing on the backend and I didn'...
- 11:11 Tvheadend Bug #2172: Occasional audio stream not starting
- I've been adding some debug prints to my backend and I think I have identified one failure mode. parse_sc() will init...
- 13:07 Tvheadend General: RE: No sound every 1 in 20-25 channel change
- I'm seeing the same problem and couldn't find a ticket so I created one:
- 13:05 Tvheadend Bug #2172 (Fixed): Occasional audio stream not starting
- Ticket for "No sound every 1 in 20-25 channel change" described in:
- 21:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Graceperiod expired with TBS6984
- John Smith wrote:
> Here's a short update on item 2 above. I checked the status with TBS support earlier this week a...
Also available in: Atom