- 01:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Use a image as channel
- If you can figure out the correct ffmpeg command to create a mpegts video from this auto updating image then you can ...
- 23:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Kodi/LibreELEC with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD tuner not working
- To check firmware if you tail your syslog or kernel log while plugging the device in it should show what file it is l...
- 23:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Resuming recording after news break
- For EPG running state to work the broadcaster has to send accurate time changes with the EPG data more or less in rea...
- 00:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Lose signal a few hours
- Is it recording or timeshift and filling up the drive? Those are file system messages.
- 21:53 Tvheadend General: RE: externally controlled rotor, how to check for dish positioned?
- Right that is probably a better idea. I assume don't send 0 or does that matter? I made the script so it will send 1 ...
- 00:49 Tvheadend General: RE: externally controlled rotor, how to check for dish positioned?
- Excellent. Thank you. That did the trick.
To adjust the tuning delay while the motor is rotating the dish the ech...
- 23:16 Tvheadend General: RE: externally controlled rotor, how to check for dish positioned?
- Did you ever manage to get this working? I have a glitchy setup trying to pass gotox commands to a V-Box through an ...
- 00:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Debian Stable, Ubuntu LTS and more
- Maybe PPA help? https://launchpad.net/~mamarley/+archive/ubuntu/tvheadend-git
Not hard to compile own deb package ...
- 20:58 Tvheadend General: RE: What user does tvheadend run as?
- Default installation from deb package user hts is created and TVHeadend runs under these. TVHeadend can be run as an...
- 06:40 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Help please - where are my recordings?
- I think only one place to get snaps. https://snapcraft.io/tvheadend
>> This Snap package is not maintained b...
Also available in: Atom