- 20:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Roll back from TVHeadend 4.3 to 4.2.9 stable
- TVHeadend makes a backup of it's configuration whenever you change version. The config directory is called .hts and ...
- 07:00 Tvheadend General: RE: PlutoTV, USTVGO, XUMO, M3U/XMLTV, SamsungTV, Plex interfaces (appliance)
- 06:58 Tvheadend General: RE: What OS/Hardware do you run TVH on
- I have a home made computer build from an ASRock Q1900MPro3 running Linux Mint 20.2 at the moment. Prof 7301 DVB-S2 ...
- 07:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with rotor setup (previously working installation)
- In theory USALS should be simpler to setup. I've never used a diseqc USALS rotor but I believe TVHeadend will work it...
- 22:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with rotor setup (previously working installation)
- USALS calculates the position to rotate the dish to based on your Site lat and long. Your enter Site lat and long in...
- 22:53 Tvheadend General: RE: PlutoTV, USTVGO, XUMO, M3U/XMLTV, SamsungTV, Plex interfaces (appliance)
- Yes. For the most part. There are some channels that don't work outside the USA without VPN.
The first 3 lines ar...
- 18:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Is anyone in North America with a C-band dish able to receive Galaxy 19 (97°W) 4080 V in Tvheadend?
- I don't have any 16APSK tuner to test but many people are having difficulty with this signal. Your dish is going to n...
- 05:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Reccomendations for a Quad Sat PCIe card wanted
- I have not bought a new card in a long time so don't know these personally. I have a couple old devices with STV chi...
- 21:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Reccomendations for a Quad Sat PCIe card wanted
- Other than TBS there is Digital Devices. https://digitaldevices.de/ Advantage over TBS is that the drivers should be...
- 20:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode only select channels? How to tell what format channels are?
- If you look to the help menu in TVH webconfig under Appendix 1 you'll find documentation for a number or URLs accepte...
Also available in: Atom