- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-01-31
- Last connection: 2017-12-30
Are there any solution to use MARLIN DRM in TVH?
I have on stb descrambling actually, but I'd like to use tvh t...
- 12:06 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: scrambed iptv
- Ok, thans, but oscam doesn't support verimatrix :/
- 11:56 Tvheadend Bug #2612: broken connections should be closed
- HTTP connection isn't dropped and http isn't in "stream profiles"
- 10:47 Tvheadend Bug #2612: broken connections should be closed
thank you very much, I could not find it
Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Configuration / Stream / Stream Profiles .....
- 09:48 Tvheadend Bug #2612: broken connections should be closed
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> They're dropped based on the timeout value.
But where can i find this value to set?
- 21:54 Tvheadend Bug #2612 (Rejected): broken connections should be closed
- with faint signal client disconnects without dropping connection in tvh. Client tries connect again but previous conn...
- 15:53 Tvheadend Bug #2255: cw sends ecm to all cwc
- It seems to be ok.
- 17:13 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: transcoding - how to?
- me works too :))
i had to add url with '', otherwise everything after & was running in background :)
Is therea any preffered frontend for TVH? something instead xbmc-hts plugin. sometime developers introdused some...
- 21:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: transcoding - how to?
- This step was made first before posting.
enable_transcode was/is set to "1".
Also available in: Atom