- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-01-25
- Last connection: 2020-03-02
- 14:32 Tvheadend Bug #5225: Skipped re-runs show up as failed recordings
- Looks like this doesn't happen any more with latest updates.
- 11:32 Tvheadend Bug #5225 (New): Skipped re-runs show up as failed recordings
- Since a couple of weeks (on master) I've seen skipped re-runs showing up in the "failed recordings" tab of the web in...
- 15:55 Tvheadend Feature #5082: VAAPI support without X11
- saen acro wrote:
> or using patched part of
Where do you ...
- 15:43 Tvheadend Feature #5082: VAAPI support without X11
- It looks like all it does is ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-drm --disable-x11 --disable-glx --disable-wayland (ht...
- 15:40 Tvheadend Feature #5082: VAAPI support without X11
- I'm not a developer, maybe the Arch user repository maintainer of libva-headless can help (https://aur.archlinux.org/...
- 13:53 Tvheadend Feature #5082: VAAPI support without X11
- It is - tvheadend requires libva-x11 to enable VAAPI, which in turn pulls in most of X. At least on Arch we got libva...
- 14:13 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- What do we need to do to get this fixed? Any additional data needed? It's obvious the problem was introduced by these...
- 17:29 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- Same here - will have to revert 223fb7a44ced1e9597ea46fe45b56e9174862f56 and d3fc9696299d438c9396b56bb4939bce0da6c18d...
Also available in: Atom