- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-01-20
- Last connection: 2014-08-25
- I have TVHeadEnd running on two single board computers a Raspberry PI and a Beaglebone Black in both cases on Debian....
- 23:01 Tvheadend General: RE: scan result - weak signal?
- I get a great signal on my HUMAX, on my PC, but not on my Raspberry Pi? It was great, then it went away. Nothing ch...
- 16:18 Tvheadend Bug #2220 (New): Working great then loses signal on all multiplexes
- I have TVHE running on a Raspberry Pi and it was working great. Then it started to lose signal on some, and eventual...
- 22:14 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Struggling with initial setup - finding multiplexers
Thanks, out of date db explains what was happening. I ran across this resource [[http://www.ukfree.tv/txdet...
- 17:38 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Struggling with initial setup - finding multiplexers
- Ok, after another day of fiddling and googling I have services and channels. NOT EASY. There are a number of posts...
- I can select my dvb-t usb dongle and then select the multiplexers for my local transmitter. They load and initially...
Also available in: Atom