- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-01-14
- Last connection: 2016-05-28
I hope someone can help.
I am compiling like I always do, but since a few days ago, I get compile errors eve...
- 12:24 Tvheadend Bug #3316: No channels will start playback
- Update: I was scanning my syslog and noticed these errors:
- 10:16 Tvheadend Bug #3316: No channels will start playback
- Also: Sometimes (but not always) the channel starts to play after several minutes of waiting.
- 10:14 Tvheadend Bug #3316: No channels will start playback
- Some extra info:
If I restart the Tvheadend service, I can always start the first channel and it works fine, but I...
- 09:59 Tvheadend Bug #3316 (New): No channels will start playback
Yesterday all channel playback stopped working (I had not changed anything in Tvheadend or Kodi).
I'm using ...
- 13:34 Tvheadend General: RE: De-interlacing options (for the new Apple TV)?
- Thanks again, I hope a future commit will add the deinterlace options to the web UI.
- 16:34 Tvheadend General: RE: De-interlacing options (for the new Apple TV)?
- No worries, thanks a lot for the help.
I'm using the latest github master, but how can I use the 'filter chain' wh...
- 15:58 Tvheadend General: RE: De-interlacing options (for the new Apple TV)?
- Thanks for the reply.
Maybe my post wasn't clear enough, but I have Tvh with transcoding installed already, and it...
Thanks for my favourite open-source project :)
I got the new Apple TV 4, and I'm streaming live TV to it fro...
- 11:25 Tvheadend Bug #2516: EPG - Can't select XMLTV module in "internal grabber"
- Bernard DELAVILLE wrote:
> Trying last beta OpenELEC 4.95.5 with Tvh 3.9.2168.
> I've got my .xml file in...
Also available in: Atom