- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-01-02
- Last connection: 2021-06-14
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2019-07-27)
- 22:41 Tvheadend General: RE: What codec/stream profile does HTSP use by default?
- PASS profile or AS IS do not change nothing.
Matroska is for record files not for live streaming.
- 20:16 Tvheadend Bug #6305: no free adapter
- ciccio pap wrote:
> Ok perfect, I understand how it works, it's linear in reasoning. So to be able to watch various ...
- 12:16 Tvheadend Bug #6305: no free adapter
- There is no bug, this is a missing knowledge
1 tuner = 1 frequency = all services from frequency to /unlimited by ...
- 14:38 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Bad picture breakup on live TV
- Enable *LNA*
and see in status signal levels
/If no signal show enable *Force old status*/
If signal is less the...
- 21:15 Tvheadend Bug #6304: IP stream suddenly getting "httpc: 0002: Unable to connect to drlive03hls.akamaized.net:443 - Try again"
- What say *ffprobe* about link?
- 22:50 Tvheadend Bug #6301: Comskip Errors in tvheadend
- Use save characters, aka underscore in place of space.
- 17:35 Tvheadend Bug #6299: TVHeadend 4.3~2154 Debian Bookworm No Permissions to open local m3u File
- 09:23 Tvheadend Bug #6299: TVHeadend 4.3~2154 Debian Bookworm No Permissions to open local m3u File
- Change also permission to playlist in public folder,
or use local http server to serve playlist.
- 07:19 Tvheadend Bug #6299: TVHeadend 4.3~2154 Debian Bookworm No Permissions to open local m3u File
- Make public directory ...
- 22:25 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHStats: An activity monitor / history tracker for Tvheadend
- ry ser wrote:
> Someone using/tried it?
Also available in: Atom