- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-31
- Last connection: 2013-04-22
- 23:36 Tvheadend Bug #1706 (Invalid): Monitor signal quality break signal
- when you flag Monitor signal quality all the mux signal goes to 0 and "no input detected" error appear on XBMC.
- 21:04 Tvheadend Feature #1604 (Fixed): dvr post processor command
- would be useful if to have a variable (like %s) that means if the recording is finished correctly or has failure.
- 09:18 Tvheadend Feature #1487: mobile version of GUI
- hello polini,
i've tryed you app and seams to be a good starting point. do you think to evolve it? with more featu...
- 08:08 Tvheadend Feature #1487: mobile version of GUI
- thanks polini,
i'm trying your mobile gui. I'll let you know.
- 17:04 Tvheadend Bug #1561: Failed recording log
- ok, for me is enough.
- 16:56 Tvheadend Bug #1561: Failed recording log
- ok. if it's logged ad complete that's fine.
the only cosmetic issue is that if you are looking for recording and w...
- 15:16 Tvheadend Bug #1561: Failed recording log
- hello Adam,
try to configure "Post-processor command:" with a mv command in order to move the file some where else...
- 11:44 Tvheadend Bug #1561: Failed recording log
- hello Adam,
there's a side effect. If I move the recording stream from recording location to my xbmc library every...
- 13:58 Tvheadend Bug #1561 (Invalid): Failed recording log
- Hello Adams,
I have seen some fix by you about what i will say later but i don't remember where.
Follow a descrip...
- 13:33 Tvheadend Feature #1530: disable recorder schedule without removing it
- it' related to feature #1508.
Also available in: Atom