- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-27
- Last connection: 2018-10-02
- 18:50 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I am having this issue also. it seems to happen when an ota signal that is playing goes bad.
kodi hangs, and sometim...
- 17:13 Tvheadend General: RE: upgrade to Build: 4.2.1-51~g04b6e3c service will not start
- scratch the last reply.
There was an errant directory under muxes owned by root.
thanx for the help
- 16:28 Tvheadend General: RE: upgrade to Build: 4.2.1-51~g04b6e3c service will not start
- doesn't that just change the owner and group to "hts"?
as opposed to hts and video?
i think it may be the permissio...
- 16:04 Tvheadend General: RE: upgrade to Build: 4.2.1-51~g04b6e3c service will not start
- looks like owner is hts, group is video everywhere.
Where can I find the default permissions for tvheadend & subdirs...
- after upgrade cannot start tvheadend service.
sudo service tvheadend start fails and service does not ...
- 20:53 Tvheadend General: RE: i386 builds
- not a problem. not asking you to do it, just wanted to make sure of the situation prior to changing things on my end....
- will there be i386 builds in the new dl.bintray ubuntu repositories?
I only see amd64 (unless im missing something) ...
- 17:39 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: "subtitle" in xbmc epg guide view
- thanx for the info!
I'll keep an eye on it.
Still running the initial RC so haven't tried any nightly builds yet.
posted this in xbmc forum but no response...
in tvheadend epg (using schedules direct grab) I get a title and ...
Also available in: Atom