- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-19
- Last connection: 2014-03-12
- 04:40 Tvheadend Bug #1695: empty service names
- Hi Adam,
All service names are empty.
Network, NetworkID and MuxID columns are empty on the Multiplexes page.
- 03:22 Tvheadend Bug #1695 (Invalid): empty service names
- Duplicate of Bug #1429 that is now marked as Fixed.
HDHR Prime ATSC: 87 Muxes, 473 Services all with empty Service N...
- 15:39 Tvheadend Bug #1429: problem with empty service names
- m 321liftoff wrote:
> I had this issue using master git 5d2197c30f (~Nov 29, 2012) and ATSC in the US.
And now it...
- Upon adding a DVB source for the US QAM256 I get about 350 services but none of them have names and all have type "Ot...
- 21:24 Tvheadend Bug #1326: Can't find service names and channel numbers
- Exact same behavior with ATSC HDHR Prime - not a single service name appears on the services page.
- 15:43 Tvheadend Bug #1429: problem with empty service names
- Same issue with empty service names. Tried both 3.2 and git on HDHR Prime. Any updates on this one? Thanks.
- 15:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend can't map channels with HDHR3 on Synology DS1512+
- I don't think this is strictly a Synology issue. I'm running TVH on arch linux with HDHR Prime, and both git and 3.2 ...
Also available in: Atom