- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2018-11-19
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
Reported issues: 19
- 13:53 Tvheadend Feature #5274: Easier HTTP streaming auth/access
- Fausto Kbsa wrote:
> kodiaq kodiaq wrote:
> > @Fausto Kbsa - I am not able to re-create your issue. If I disable HT...
- 13:49 Tvheadend Revision b0656704 (tvheadend): linuxdvb: optimize the exlusive check code (previous change)
- 13:45 Tvheadend Bug #5330: Using multiple DVB frontends simultaneously on Si21662
- Luis Alves wrote:
> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > TVH should do this only if the frontend device name matches.
- 13:41 Tvheadend Bug #5326: tvheadend stuck at DTS and PCR diff is very big and after this error pvr.hts says - C...
- No 'TRACE' lines, read again https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Traces
- 12:09 Tvheadend Bug #5330 (Fixed): Using multiple DVB frontends simultaneously on Si21662
- Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|f01679febc6fdccf452d43043b5bc212c4db6fcf.
- 12:07 Tvheadend Revision f01679fe (tvheadend): linuxdvb: fix the exclusive frontend access, fixes #5330
- 11:38 Tvheadend Bug #5330: Using multiple DVB frontends simultaneously on Si21662
- It's tvh problem. Actually, when more different frontend types are detected, the exclusive behaviour is selected (onl...
- 11:34 Tvheadend Bug #5326: tvheadend stuck at DTS and PCR diff is very big and after this error pvr.hts says - C...
- Show '--trace parsers'. https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Traces
- 11:31 Tvheadend Bug #5332: Not picking up NIT tables after DVB-C scan
- --trace base-tbl - https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Traces
- 11:28 Tvheadend Feature #5334: Storage Management
- Be brave and implement this!
Also available in: Atom