- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2019-07-16
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
- 15:07 Tvheadend Bug #5677: Sat>Ip Server on 2nd NIC / 2nd Subnet not found by Tvheadend
- TVH has not have a support for multiple LANs for PnP yet. Use --satip_xml option to define the SAT>IP server statical...
- 15:04 Tvheadend Bug #5684: Tvheadend does not detect AC3+ audio track
- Try to add this code bellow https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/blob/master/src/input/mpegts/dvb_psi_pmt.c#L363 :
- 20:05 Tvheadend Bug #5676: EMM packets not being written to DDCI adapters
- I don't remember why I duplicated this functionality. It seems that it might be enough to call modified (!assert) mpe...
- 13:43 Tvheadend Bug #5459 (Fixed): Something is slow in 4.3
- Fixed in #5659 .
- 13:42 Tvheadend Bug #5659 (Fixed): Descrambler issues in 4.3
- Mea culpa. I forgot to flag the ECM PIDs in the common cclient code (newcamd, cccam). So they were evaluated in the s...
- 13:41 Tvheadend Revision 6be300c4 (tvheadend): cclient: fix the ECM PID flag for newcamd and cccam, fixes #5659
- 08:02 Tvheadend Bug #5667 (Fixed): Broken build with uClibc
- 08:17 Tvheadend Bug #5667: Broken build with uClibc
- What about to include uclibc's stdio.h before tvheadend's header files? It would be probably nice to make those hacks...
- 16:30 Tvheadend Bug #5659: Descrambler issues in 4.3
- The patch was not applied. The problem is that ECM is not detected/sent before the key change in some cases.
- 14:48 Tvheadend Bug #5667: Broken build with uClibc
- You've not got the point. It's only define, so if the pthread_mutex_t is not used in the code (and it should not be u...
Also available in: Atom