- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2017-02-23
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
Reported issues: 16
- 14:07 Tvheadend Bug #4193: Descrambled services/muxes are regocnized as scrambled and can not be played.
- Added 'Remove scrambled bits' to the IPTV network settings - v4.1-2445-g3525a9c .
- 14:06 Tvheadend Bug #4193: Descrambled services/muxes are regocnized as scrambled and can not be played.
- Paul Brunniem wrote:
> > But anyway, your stream don't follow any specification / rules - it is just broken, so thes...
- 14:06 Tvheadend Revision 3525a9ca (tvheadend): mpegts input, iptv network: add 'Remove scrambled bits' option, fi...
- 13:48 Tvheadend Revision 62300123 (tvheadend): docs: improve esfilter doc
- 13:36 Tvheadend Bug #4241: Complete audio dropout on recordings with dvb reception issues
- There are no audio packets from the certain time. Is anything related in the tvh log for this?
It might be help to...
- 11:46 Tvheadend Feature #4078 (Rejected): Add support for PROXY-PROTOCOL
- Will be fixed in bug #4247.
- 09:10 Tvheadend Bug #4249: Stream filter EMPTY rule wrong behavior
- It does not work as you think, because you should mark the languages which you want to use _BEFORE_ the EMPTY rule is...
- 08:46 Tvheadend Bug #4207 (Fixed): SAT>IP with IPTV input: "pids=all" only sends "pids=0"
- 09:16 Tvheadend Bug #4246: crash
- Try to upgrade to latest at first (we're on v4.1-2443-ga272f67 now). If your problem persist, you may follow https://...
- 09:12 Tvheadend Bug #4244: Limit concurrent sat>ip channel per adapter
Also available in: Atom