- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2019-04-13
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
- 16:31 Tvheadend Feature #5633: Connection times out if playback paused
- DVR files are served in the HTTP server, so the 'timeout' from the streaming profiles is not used. But there's TCP ti...
- 09:11 Tvheadend Bug #5628: pids_max and pids_len on Tvheadend - SAT-IP client
- TVH expects that the full mux can be handled at the input. You may only split channels through different networks (a ...
- 08:18 Tvheadend Bug #5627: linuxdvb: FE_READ_STATUS error Input/output error
- You should also look to the kernel log. It appears that the DVB driver hangs for a reason.
- 10:21 Tvheadend Bug #4992: Continuity counter error // descrambler: cannot decode packets for service
- Ricardo Rocha wrote:
> it looks like the key exchange interval is quite different and it looks like when the key exc...
- 12:46 Tvheadend Bug #5618 (Invalid): Tvheadend build with static ffmpeg fails on Ubuntu 18.04: ERROR: openssl not found
- 15:47 Tvheadend Bug #5596: To many muxes ignored or failed
- Note that it would be probably better to define two connections (clients) to the card server - separate for each CAID...
- 05:58 Tvheadend Bug #5601: haproxy can only authenticate via plaintext
- Show the TCP communication (HTTP protocol) between your proxy and tvheadend for the digest authentication. You may us...
- 12:14 Tvheadend Bug #5596: To many muxes ignored or failed
- It appears that the ECM processing is delayed at tvh side. Show '--trace descrambler,caclient,cwc' traces : https://t...
- 16:32 Tvheadend Bug #5595: Muxes Scan Result = Failed or too few services are found
Also available in: Atom