- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2019-01-16
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
- 11:03 Tvheadend Bug #5486: Network discovery: failure
- Add this code and provide new logs:...
- 10:59 Tvheadend Bug #5500: Recordings wrong when using Fritz!Box's DVB-C tuners
- Do you have some data errors for the DVR entries or continuity errors in the logs?
- 20:11 Tvheadend Bug #5387: External Bouquet for DVB-C/T does not see any services
- It appears that my extended log changes from comment 23 are not applied to the source code. The tvhdebug() call might...
- 20:09 Tvheadend Bug #5499: DVB-C UK Virgin OTA not working
- Upgrade to latest at first. There are many corrections.
- 16:58 Tvheadend Bug #5387: External Bouquet for DVB-C/T does not see any services
- Enable debug log (through webui or to a file) and trigger the bouquet scan to see more.
- 15:39 Tvheadend Feature #5498 (Rejected): Duplicated logs
- 12:30 Tvheadend Bug #5496: Only after a reboot all sat>ip tuners are accessible again
- Thilo Gebers wrote:
> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > Try to play with 'Fast input switch' and forced UDP RTP port setti...
- 09:37 Tvheadend Bug #5497 (Fixed): Disabling Network: Instantly kick channels/services/muxes in use for that net
- Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|098318644802bfee4baa7eeeeafac4f81ecd9578.
- 09:36 Tvheadend Revision 09831864 (tvheadend): mpegts network: stop all running muxes when the network was disabled by the user, fixes #5497
- 09:35 Tvheadend Revision 6621db64 (tvheadend): mpegts input: change mpegts_input_tuning_error() to more universal mpegts_input_error()
Also available in: Atom