- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2020-05-14
- Assigned issues: 38
- Reported issues: 19
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
- 13:49 Tvheadend Feature #5575: Option to not override settings from m3u
- The rule for the automatic network is to overwrite _all_ settings from m3u (except url which is the key) for mux. If ...
- 05:58 Tvheadend Bug #5835: Sending multiple RTSP chunk at once leads to garbled output
- --trace satip : https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Traces
- 14:39 Tvheadend Bug #5788: Duplicate channels from multiple HDhomerun tuners showing on EPG/Timeline guide
- Ok, look to Help. We have inverted priority scheme than ionice. In your case, IPTV priorities should be greater than ...
- 13:29 Tvheadend Bug #5788: Duplicate channels from multiple HDhomerun tuners showing on EPG/Timeline guide
- The priority settings should be considered when the service is selected from the channel's list of services. Show "--...
- 13:32 Tvheadend Bug #5784 (Invalid): TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-4600 Unknown device. Chip_id=61
- The kernel driver seems to be unstable or the hardware is unstable. This bug does not appear to be the tvheadend rela...
- 15:46 Tvheadend Bug #5787 (Fixed): Segmentation fault after/during service deletion
- Fixed in v4.3-1856-g4db926ebe. Thanks.
- 20:12 Tvheadend Bug #5782: httpc stuck and 100% cpu, when connecting to http2 server
- Error -22 means -EINVAL - something wrong in the header parser code probably.
- 20:46 Tvheadend Bug #5771: HEVC 4K channels don't get descrambled
- The best is to attach 30 seconds of the mpeg-ts stream (the "pass" profile) to check it. It seems that descrambling w...
- 20:38 Tvheadend Feature #2056: Tvheadend: Add support for CI+ Cams
- Victor S wrote:
> They wont do it, because they are afraid of legal issues (tvheadend devs are scared of almost ever...
- 09:52 Tvheadend Bug #5771: HEVC 4K channels don't get descrambled
- Try vlc and the direct MPEG-TS stream (pass profile), if there's a bug in the parser. The descrambler does not differ...
Also available in: Atom