- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2018-12-11
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
- 10:37 Tvheadend Bug #5433: Continuity errors in VLC and Kodi
- It appears like a classic UDP packet loss, because the CC errors are in video/audio packets. The hdhomerun client in ...
- 10:31 Tvheadend Bug #5321 (Invalid): Multiple Recording at same time not possible
- 10:31 Tvheadend Bug #5443 (Fixed): crash after "xmltv: /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_xmltv: grab took 101 seconds"
- Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|99461b8cb35989af7e5e08106446d0b24a2bd7fc.
- 10:30 Tvheadend Revision 99461b8c (tvheadend): xmltv import: fix the wrong end-of-string mark (off-by-one), fixes #5443
- 16:42 Tvheadend Feature #5428: Limit number of channels per socket conection
- It's not about the custom standard. We can just open a new session to the satip server for another service with limit...
- 16:35 Tvheadend Bug #5439: Services are seen but not added
- All services without A/V streams in the PMT table are hidden. Set the 'Hide' filter (upper toolbar) to 'None' in the ...
- 16:30 Tvheadend Bug #5414: DVBSky T9580 no longer working after update to Ubuntu 18.04
- Unfortunately, the diseqc setup is running inside global_lock mutex, thus we cannot wait for such long time. Even the...
- 08:21 Tvheadend Bug #5422 (Fixed): CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- 08:19 Tvheadend Bug #5437 (Fixed): Still Crashing
- Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|91f6de4437f13d51a854ffe999cca63ff2ef503c.
Also available in: Atom