- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-09
- Last connection: 2017-09-03
- 00:30 Tvheadend Bug #4569: Mutex not held at src/input/mpegts/mpegts_mux.c:992
- After a "mak clean" the problem disappeared. So this points to a problem in the Makefiles.
- 19:53 Tvheadend Bug #4569 (Invalid): Mutex not held at src/input/mpegts/mpegts_mux.c:992
- With the latest tvheadend 409524e965b530debc96b0fd35ae97796a8ec00c
I get a crash with the above message.
- 00:42 Tvheadend Bug #1416: Many duplicate services when adding Astra 1
- There is at least one bug which creates multiplexes without satconfs.
A patch is attached.
- 17:44 Tvheadend Bug #1416: Many duplicate services when adding Astra 1
- I am experiencing the same problem (git c1cb274 28/11/2012).
For instance, the channel RTL8 (Astra 1M 12343.50H) a...
Also available in: Atom