- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-12-05
- Last connection: 2015-11-16
- 23:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Maximum number of tuners?
- I have two dual tuners Evolveo Venus and some AverTV tuner. In total 5 tuners.
But beware, for example two Evolveo...
- 10:47 Tvheadend Bug #1818: Multiple recordings for one schedule
- One czech user sent me information he found about this problem. Czech Television is *dynamically updating* EPG data t...
- 14:33 Tvheadend General: RE: recreate dvr log
- I'm interested in Morten's solution, but in meantime I gave up in this.
Specially because I have too many recordi...
- 18:15 Tvheadend Bug #1818: Multiple recordings for one schedule
- U have the same problem with git version (3.9.373~g55c2bbb-dirty). I am not using any external EPG source, only what ...
- 11:47 Tvheadend Bug #1922: CPU usage after DVB code rewrite
- U seems to be related to timeshift. In previous version timeshift was not working for me so I had not it enabled. Now...
- 20:20 Tvheadend Bug #1922 (Rejected): CPU usage after DVB code rewrite
- I am running tvheadend, git version, revision 05635e83. It consumes much more CPU than older version before DVB code ...
- 20:06 Tvheadend Bug #1499: Wrong loading of tuners
- Yes Adam I agree that it is problem in drivers and not in TVHeadend.
- 21:06 Tvheadend Bug #1499: Wrong loading of tuners
- Dirk Leiss wrote:
> But the problem is that I have two identical adapters. So I have to use MAC Adress or something ...
- 13:58 Tvheadend Bug #1499: Wrong loading of tuners
- Finally I found the answer in this forum in post: https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/boards/5/topics/1961
I have ...
- 20:38 Tvheadend Bug #1499: Wrong loading of tuners
- I have the same problem often.
My system is QNAP with Debian 6.0 and Linux kernel 3.6.9-orion5x armv5tel.
Also available in: Atom