- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-11-25
- Last connection: 2017-01-13
- 22:28 Tvheadend Feature #4164: Add Blindscan Feature.
- This idea will make thinges easier for those installations. It is better than typing everyone by hand.
- 10:49 Tvheadend Feature #4164 (New): Add Blindscan Feature.
- Dear Developers!
I am using tvheadend for a long time now. New technologies come into play for the Sattelite marke...
- 18:17 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
I can confirm ffmegs vaapi encode is working verry well an stable.
For now i am using it with vdr on a I5-...
- 16:54 Tvheadend Bug #3978: Build fails Xenial
- B C wrote:
> well you should not report the DL error as it is unlikely it is causing any problems, but we don't know...
- 14:35 Tvheadend Bug #3978 (New): Build fails Xenial
I am trying to compile tvheadend in ubuntu xenial.
For using Nvidias nvenc(gtx980) i need ffmpeg static, w...
- 15:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- found the log of my CUDA toolkit installation:
Do you accept the previously read EULA? (accept/decline/quit): acce...
- 14:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- libx264_verry_fast.log - software level encode.
- 14:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- Here is the trace attached. Normal software encode and a try to use NVENC.
I setup NVENC un my ubuntu 14.04.3 Server...
- 17:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- @Prof Yaffle
its done through by:
its just possible now to build a statis ff...
- 18:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- Yep stombeling into same error :)...
Also available in: Atom