- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-10-25
- Last connection: 2017-09-09
- 20:35 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with Triax TSS400MKII SAT>IP Converter
- The LNA Settings - Remember mines the Mk1
- 09:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with Triax TSS400MKII SAT>IP Converter
- *See point 4A first...*
1. Can't help with the voltage - one possible test - Tune to 12483 V on the Triax, then th...
- 16:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with Triax TSS400MKII SAT>IP Converter
- Actually - just had another thought - have you by any chance connected to LNB1 V/L assuming that it will use Vertical...
- 16:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with Triax TSS400MKII SAT>IP Converter
- DISCLAIMER: I'm in Europe and know that our standards occasionally differ to the US (i.e. LH and RH polarisation bein...
- 16:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Re the number of services on a DVB-T/T2 multiplex, it depends on the country - in the UK some multiplexes have more t...
- 21:00 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: bleb.org internal tv grabbing not working
Sorry, don't know the answer to that - I prefer having manual control as I prefer OTA for some channels ...
- 22:15 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Why do I get the plot twice in EPG?
- You can't see the Synopsis in the grid in TV headend, but if you tap "i" you can see it - Green box = title, Pink = S...
- 21:11 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: bleb.org internal tv grabbing not working
- On the "Channels" tab is there anything in the "EPG Source" column.
- 21:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Search for right DVB-T2 USB-Stick for German DVB-T2 (HEVC/H.265)
- > I'm a bit surprised that the German govt went with HEVC rather than sticking with x264. I was sure our govt (the UK...
- 16:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Freesat channel numbers
- Since my previous post in October I've upgraded to "Build: 4.1-2346~gc09f704 (2016-11-30T14:51:19+0000)" and the Free...
Also available in: Atom