- Registered on: 2023-02-05
- Last connection: 2023-03-26
- 17:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Testers needed
- @kiril, I managed to update to ffmpeg5 ... but I strongly recommend you to wait until some programmer will implement ...
- 02:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Testers needed
- Thank you; I hope you don't mind if I will post here more requests to test other submission (towards ffmpeg5 target).
- 16:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Testers needed
- Please comment:
- 04:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Testers needed
- wait a minute ... the goal was for you to test if Input mpegts muxer works (we are not at 'ffmpeg5' stage).
Can you ...
- 05:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Testers needed
- Thank you; I saved with DVR a file using 'pass' and made a new network 'iptv' + muxer 'iptv' that was pointing toward...
- 04:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Help configure HTS Tvheadend 4.3-2
- Assuming you use a tuner (most likely ATSC) you need to enable:
- I am trying to update TVH in order to transition from ffmpeg4 to ffmpeg5. One of the steps is: migrate is from 'codec...
- 22:33 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Use CI+ module to receive DVB-C signal?
- dorin ilut wrote:
> Indeed CI+ not supported, but if you can get yourself hands on a module that is backwards compat...
- 22:17 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Newbie needs help. No scans, no channels. What is wrong?
- you can use a different tool to scan:
- 05:11 Tvheadend Feature #6061: Expose and pass information to commands in "MPEG-TS Spawn" from TvH
- my interest is a little different: my goal:
- I want to use different settings to encode with spawn for SD and HD ch...
Also available in: Atom