- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-10-14
- Last connection: 2012-10-23
- 14:07 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Comprehensive Tvheadend, XBMC, HDHomerun How To
- Thanks for the great guide, I was about to write this from scratch!
There are a few typos/ways to do this shorter/...
- 12:45 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Configuring hdhomerun - cannot see adapter.
- If you have an HDHomerun, here is a rather recent and working, detailed howto with steps to install XBMC+TVHeadend+HD...
- 12:34 Tvheadend Feature #1354 (Rejected): TVHeadEnd should wait until TV tuners are up at boot.
- I've come across this bug in new installs under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and Trisquel 6 alpha (GNU/Linux).
This doesn't se...
- 12:13 Tvheadend Feature #1140: support for libhdhomerun
- Can you be more specific? I the DVB HDHomerun drivers should not re-implement generic DVB features/support. This soun...
- 19:39 Tvheadend Feature #1167: Please add support for original air date (i.e. new episodes versus repeats/reruns, etc)
- I am not sure I get this. Can you confirm this is fixed for NA schedules as described in the report, in 3.2?
- 03:15 Tvheadend Feature #1167: Please add support for original air date (i.e. new episodes versus repeats/reruns, etc)
- This is a problematic issue, specially when some TV shows can have 2 or 3 re-runs in the same day/weekend, essentiall...
- 04:07 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Handbrake Post-Processing ???
I am trying the same except for Android. Here is what works for me from command line:...
Also available in: Atom