- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-09-19
- Last connection: 2013-06-12
- 12:41 Tvheadend Bug #1746: can't compile
- it has been reported ealier as well.. https://tvheadend.org/issues/1732
- 12:40 Tvheadend Bug #1746: can't compile
- I think it is related to ffmpeg version which You might be using. I got same eroor with ffmpe 1.2 which I reported he...
- 10:12 Tvheadend Feature #1741: Chracter Encoding Update
- done, i hope :D
- 07:37 Tvheadend Revision ac53915b (tvheadend): The lists out there set ISO8859-5 encoding for all the channels
- in the "Sattelite BG" digital platform from 23.5E however hence
several of those transponders share their channels ...
- 07:33 Tvheadend Revision 5c8ade85 (tvheadend): I have found several ovverrides http://www.ab-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=41393
- that help with encoding on the platforms of Easteuropean origin for enigma2 boxes.
This commit sets encoding for Rom...
- 07:28 Tvheadend Revision db947242 (tvheadend): Moving skyde overrides to the beggining of the file to sort the list in the
- alphabetical order just like sattelites names go and skyde is located on Astra
hence is deserves the place in the start
- 07:26 Tvheadend Revision 5a163d76 (tvheadend): Turkish character encoding override addition based on encoding.conf from
- 07:20 Tvheadend Revision a636cf69 (tvheadend): Greek character encoding override addition based on nonstandard_encoding from IPBox HD
- 07:17 Tvheadend Revision f6547d5a (tvheadend): upstream uptodate file
- 07:10 Tvheadend Revision 21e8e272 (tvheadend): Merge remote-tracking branch 'dev/master'
Also available in: Atom