- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2018-07-18
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 83
- 00:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Persistent User Interface
- Karl P wrote:
> Wow, how blind am I! Just what I was looking for. Pity it's can't be saved as a user profile setti...
- 00:04 Tvheadend General: RE: ¿Cuantos clientes soporta TVHEANEND?
- Svinya Dolna wrote:
> creo ke la máquina determina eso no¿
- 00:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Identifiying channels between several networks
- Are you trying to script something? in 4.3 (devel) you can see the network when adding a service to a channel.
- 11:49 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend, access entry login profil vs. streaming profil
- Rastislav Potocny wrote:
> I set up access entry login as "tvh" and assign PASS streaming profile, see picture.
- 10:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Identifiying channels between several networks
- Nicolas Rioja wrote:
> I would like to know if it´s possible identify from which network is associated a ...
- 10:44 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend, access entry login profil vs. streaming profil
- Could you rephrase what you're asking as it's very hard to understand.
> I was expecting KODI HTSP add-on will gen...
- 23:07 Tvheadend Feature #4784: SAT>IP: refactoring of IPTV inputs
- Flole Systems wrote:
> I've also been testing this, it works great. Can we get this merged please?
- 23:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Persistent User Interface
- Karl P wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't intend to offend, but I've just proved a point. If you don't moan, you get ignored....
- 21:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Persistent User Interface
- There is no "Persistent User Interface" option in tvheadend, I think you mean "Persistent view level". The persistent...
- 17:48 Tvheadend Bug #5091: Doozer Bionic builds not working
- Aengus Walton wrote:
> Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> > And another update.. After trying a manual upload I've come to th...
Also available in: Atom