- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2017-10-22
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 76
- 11:06 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: obsolete - historic 3.4 build to keep older users happy - Debian 9 64bit
- Marc Ominus wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am looking to get version 3.4 installed via the
- 13:44 Tvheadend Feature #4677 (Rejected): Get DVR disk utilisation using HTTP API
- No need for another one!
- 20:35 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#76)
- 20:34 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#75)
- 12:31 Tvheadend General: RE: multiple stream profiles
- Sounds like your config has gotten corrupted :( You could try deleting the "profiles" folder.
- 12:16 Tvheadend Bug #4673: tvheadend 4.2.3-113~g5ba8258~xenial CRASHES when playing back HD streams from HDHomeR...
- Diego Rivera wrote:
> .. snip ..
Thanks for the bug report, however please consider using the Ubuntu PPA that has...
- 14:15 Tvheadend Feature #4671 (Rejected): homerun
- What is this please?
There is no bug info or anything.
- 01:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Separate folders for Movies & TV Shows
- Tony Ward wrote:
Change the view level (to "Expert") next to the help button.
- 17:19 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings continue but no data saved - sporadic
- libhdhomerun for master (4.3) has been upgraded. Could you guys test that?
- 05:34 Tvheadend Feature #4477: Hardware CI Digital Devices DDCI2
- Jasmin Jessich wrote:
> > Tvheadend really needs more people, Jaroslav does a fantastic job, but he's only one perso...
Also available in: Atom