- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2021-06-13
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
- 18:36 Tvheadend Bug #6054: The #hts freenode channel
- just an FYI I updated the contact bit on the main page to include all three networks. trying to be neutral, even if p...
- 21:15 Tvheadend Bug #6054: The #hts freenode channel
- Flole Systems wrote:
> Well if they decided that they no longer want us by nuking the channel and think that a TV Se...
- 09:16 Tvheadend Bug #6054 (Need feedback): The #hts freenode channel
- Morning everyone, hope you're all well.
In light of recent events with Freenode (which I won't go into here) I too...
- 07:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Missing Freesat Bouquets
- You must also make sure you've enabled the epg/eit grabbers for freesat, then play a service on the freesat home tran...
- 13:22 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian
- Simon Wood wrote:
> I am using a RTL2838 with a coax adapter so that I can plug it into my loft aerial.
> This ...
- 16:26 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian
- Simon Wood wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. Yes - I have checked. It looks like the driver is not included in the c...
- 15:16 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian
- did you both check +dmesg+ to make sure the kernel found the device and loaded the driver?
- 14:04 Tvheadend General: RE: AngularJS webinterface
- Poul Kalff wrote:
> I tried to attach a screencast, but it dosen't seem to be accepted... weird
> Ohh, there we are...
- 11:39 Tvheadend Bug #5128: When tuner is configured as a slave device, after reboot settings are lost
- Victor S wrote:
> If you make an opensource, then make it useable and don't ignore stuff years old reported, this ty...
- 13:37 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG 28.2°E "FreeSat"
- Graham Agnew wrote:
> The grabbers I can select form the drop-down list in the Configuration -> DVB Inputs -> Muxes ...
Also available in: Atom