- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2023-05-25
- Assigned issues: 1
- Reported issues: 85
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
- 13:16 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Cannot find Rai 3 HD
- Sadly, your thread was hit by spam (which I've now removed).
- 17:21 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Playback slowsdown till it freezes during recording
- @Jonas Lang
If you're wondering where your first reply went, I removed it in my half-sleep state thinking it was s...
- 05:09 Tvheadend General: RE: End of program: Time missed - unable to stream/record
- flex tcg wrote:
> I think I'm onto something. This is going to be some sort of a permission issue I think. If I stop...
- 22:31 Tvheadend General: RE: End of program: Time missed - unable to stream/record
- Yes, check dmesg for errors, also Si2168 are very fussy about firmware and bus sharing from my experience.
- 17:59 Tvheadend General: RE: End of program: Time missed - unable to stream/record
- Smells like the extra tuner is adding/wanting more power than the Pi can supply, & crashing - yes I've had this. Are ...
- 00:35 Tvheadend Feature #6038 (Fixed): HDhomerun channel scan
- th0ma7, you were hit by spam that I removed, sorry about that. However as you've said this feature has now been imple...
- 08:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity errors and subscription errors on live broadcasts
- saen acro wrote:
> Is Pi power supply is enough powerful?
This is the main cause of issues when usin...
- 00:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to grab EPG from DVB-T2 channels in UK
- I'm seeing EPG here on mine. In Configuration -> DVB Inputs -> Muxes do you have the "EPG module id" set to "UK: Free...
- 17:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Stuttering video with raspberry Pi 2 and tvheadend
- Hi Steve,
What are you using to power the Pi? if you're not using a good quality power supply, e.g, the official P...
- 13:09 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend cannot be installed,
- > There is a known problem here, and we're working to fix it. You can see "#6131":https://tvheadend.org/issues/6131
Also available in: Atom