- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2019-05-16
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
- 19:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Peoject status and latest Ubuntu
- Poul Kalff wrote:
> It works fine on the newest ubuntu, even though the packages are named for older versions of ubu...
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: raspberry pi config folder?
- /var/lib/tvheadend I believe. The package used is provided by the RPI guys, not from tvheadend.org.
- 05:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Freeview Sutton Issues
- I'm back, with some interesting results.. :D
Yes there certainly does seem to be an issue with the Panasonic tune...
- 04:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Freeview Sutton Issues
- I have a few xbox tuners not currently in use, I'll have to hook one up and see if I get the sane output, and report ...
- 01:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Freeview Sutton Issues
- 01:52 Tvheadend Feature #5621 (Rejected): My project
- English only please
- 01:48 Tvheadend Feature #5623 (Rejected): Export channel numbers with
- 21:49 Tvheadend About the forum itself: RE: 'Sticky' thread
- You didn't, I did, as it seems to be a common question! I can undo it if you like.
- 18:56 Tvheadend General: RE: pipe:///
- The error tells you what tvheadend expects, an m3u playlist, not a video stream
Make an m3u playlist with the pipe...
- 11:11 Tvheadend General: RE: How to manage recordings of reruns?
- OK I dug into this a bit more and tested a bit more (with tipping point).
These should do what you want, ugly bu...
Also available in: Atom