- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2019-07-18
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
- 01:13 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepositories (#131)
- 01:07 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- As a temporary measure until apt.tvheadend.org catches up builds can be downloaded and installed from here -> https:/...
- 06:30 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepositories (#130)
- 06:17 Tvheadend Bug #5674 (New): Deb packaging: config paths
- There appears to be an "issue" with where Tvheadend stores its data on Debian which could lead to problems later on d...
- 01:21 Tvheadend Bug #5673 (Accepted): Buster armhf Builds
- 01:20 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- Buster isn't actually released yet, however I'll put in a request to have buster added as a target to doozer.io on ar...
- 22:11 Tvheadend Feature #5658 (Rejected): TVH Proxy Advice
- Flole Systems wrote:
> This is the bug tracker and not the Forum.
- 08:28 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to set up TVH with a satellite DVB-S decoder (Freesat)
- You can try playing the 11778V mux, see if you get any output :)
- 09:45 Tvheadend Bug #5643 (Invalid): TvHeadEnd & Oscam - Black Screen
- 16:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend can't find any channel at all?
- Carsten Johansson wrote:
> Hmm that was one .1
> so I did remove it but did make sure it was a
Also available in: Atom