- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2019-01-17
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
- 21:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Failed recordings, status "file not created"
- Mike, it sounds like a permissions issue check that the user tvheadend is running under [usually hts] has permissions...
- 20:52 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Can someone explain these messages.
- This looks like a pvr.hts error, do you have async transfer enabled in the settings (of pvr.hts)?
- 13:23 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_zz_sdjson
- "If it ain't broke" spring to mind. As for the difference, going by the script name, one uses a SQLite database where...
- 01:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend crash >> address not mapped
- Make sure you're running the latest version, then install the tvheadend-dbg package. if/When it crashes again, you'll...
- 22:47 Tvheadend General: RE: fix recordings
- Try turning off "use EPG running state" in DVR profiles.
- 21:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Weak Stream?
- I'll set up a number of recordings running 4.3.1704 & see if I get the same, and report back. I don't think I've ever...
- 21:46 Tvheadend Bug #5264: Repository feedback (was Broken repository)
- *Notice to all:*
Andoma has turned off https auto-redirection and reduced caching on cloudflare, those who had iss...
- 21:37 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Automatic_IPTV_Network (#16)
- 21:36 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV MUX scanning control
- Luke Jones wrote:
> I have tvh 4.2.7 installed on Raspbian and an IPTV service provider that supplies an M3U playlis...
- 19:55 Tvheadend Bug #4543: UK Freesat bouquets not working
- > .. snip ..
> My point is, tvheadend is serves a purpose and that purpose is the provide a tv service. *If all I an...
Also available in: Atom