Arend van der Boom
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-09-05
- Last connection: 2012-12-30
- 17:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend. No web interface.
- When compiling Tvheadend no user is created that permit access via the WebGUI. Try to start with the -C option (tvhea...
- 15:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- I use an AnySee 30C Plus USB DVB-C Tuner (ID 1c73:861f AMT Anysee E30 USB 2.0 DVB-T Reciever) on an Ubuntu 12.04 32bi...
- 15:15 Tvheadend General: RE: is it possible ??!!
- My first reaction would be, yes why not. Practically I will be not that simple. It all depends on your available band...
- 15:06 Tvheadend General: RE: disable a provider
- As far as I understand DVB you will need to disable/remove the frequencies used by canal+ so the services will not be...
- 13:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Configuring Tvheadend
- So, its been a while, time for an update.
Started again to get the Anysee E30 C Plus working with Tvheadend. After...
- 20:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Configuring Tvheadend
- Hi Alex,
I have tried scanning all Caiway frequencies but also finding only a few services here. Don't know if w_s...
- 19:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Configuring Tvheadend
- Hi Alex,
Thanks for your answers.
I have enabled 'idle scanning' and for the 4 frequencies entered I now see a ...
First of all, please let me know if this is the correct forum for my question :)
I have just started with t...
Also available in: Atom