Recently I switched one of my media centres from XBMC 12 to 13 and Transcoding stopped working. On the other com...
- 09:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Help everything lost since update to - HTS Tvheadend 3.5.710~g288adcc~precise
- I had no problem with disappearing DVB adapters.
But I'm wondering if there is a way to convert all old DVB settin...
- 07:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend + VLC front-end playlist
- Víctor Saiáns wrote:
> Could you tell me how did you solve the problem please?
You should find the settings for t...
- 12:05 Tvheadend General: RE: USB Satellite Twin Tuner?
- Yes. That's the way I'm doing it.
I have two Technisat Skystar HD USB (but on a normal PC).
Works really great and ...
- 14:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding in unstable repository?
I'm also interested in how to use the transcoding support that seem to be available in the package of the unst...
- 11:51 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- Are there also some more settings for the transcoding in the web interface?
- 20:45 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- Peter Vágner wrote:
> okay, I have found it after reading irc logs.
> First you need to edit src/plumbing/transcodi...
- 15:15 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- Ok. Setting the URL to
- 11:36 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- Does anyone know if there is some information from one of the developers about how to use the transcoding functionality?
- 15:14 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Recommended DVB-S2 Tuner
I'm using the Technisat SkyStar USB HD . This one works really great and out of the box. I'm using two of the...
Also available in: Atom