Lars Op den Kamp -
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-01
- Last connection: 2014-04-15
- Tvheadend (Contributor, 2011-01-01)
- 20:40 Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- It's probably caused by some PR that has been merged in our build. I'll investigate the issue and post new builds asa...
- 17:58 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: unsupported CA system - Will not forward EMMs
- ah right, it's in the title :)
it only means your card won't be updated by EMM.
- 17:57 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: unsupported CA system - Will not forward EMMs
- what does the log show after connecting to the cardserver?
- 13:43 Tvheadend Feature #316: [patch] debian/rules file
- (testing the new bugtracker's mail system)
I'm using that rules file to build my packages on launchpad. It's a bit...
- 21:43 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Tvheadend_oscam_ziggo (#7)
- 21:41 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Ziggo (#10)
- emm updates working, confirmed on irc
- 12:52 Tvheadend Feature #159 (Need feedback): Irdeto EMM updates
- reopened this because you might not notice this closed ticket. since I don't have svn write access, could you add thi...
- 12:38 Tvheadend Feature #159: Irdeto EMM updates
- Right, I was looking for way too complex solutions for this :-)
I'm sometimes seeing failed updates in the newcs l...
- 12:47 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Ziggo (#9)
- updated EMM issue
- 22:39 Tvheadend Feature #159: Irdeto EMM updates
- I got the code done but I'm still seeing some failed EMMs. Looks like the payload is split in two EMM packets but I'm...
Also available in: Atom