- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-08-11
- Last connection: 2016-05-10
- 21:30 Tvheadend Bug #3790: 3.4: one-off crash
- I had the crash again. I remember my openelec recently automatically updated to kodi 15.2 and I had to reinstall the ...
- 20:57 Tvheadend Bug #3790 (New): 3.4: one-off crash
- Hi, I had a one-off crash while changing the channel.
I had this in my tvheadend.log:
May 09 20:38:33.154 [ INF...
- 11:18 Tvheadend Bug #1676: recording teletext
- Can't VLC play teletext in mkv? I know it can play teletext from transport streams. (for example from the full muxdum...
I wanted to use a default user without password to watch tv and then an admin user to administer the configura...
- 20:51 Tvheadend Bug #1676: recording teletext
- I see the status of this bug is "Need feedback". Which feedback do you need from me?
- 16:38 Tvheadend Bug #1676: recording teletext
- I reversed commit https://github.com/mikrohard/tvheadend/commit/a8026cd5b412c5096b0904f060ad5ffccdb883cf already in m...
- 10:28 Tvheadend Bug #1676: recording teletext
- Quite interestingly, I do get teletext when I connect with xbmc to htsp://tvheadend:9982/.
- 20:25 Tvheadend Bug #1676 (Need feedback): recording teletext
- I have an issue with recording teletext from channels.
When I download in matroska format with wget...
- 20:44 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend as tuner and mythtv as recorder?
- There are a few issues with the vlc option.
With my setup at least 3 different versions of mythtv (0.21, 0.24 and 0....
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend as tuner and mythtv as recorder?
You should probably have a look at this:
Also available in: Atom