- Registered on: 2012-08-08
- Last connection: 2016-12-09
- Tvheadend (Developer, 2012-08-23)
- 14:29 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Spain Movistar TV (Imagenio) EPG
- It appears that Movistar have changed their EPG to a binary format and movistartv2xmltv isn't working any more.
- 11:45 Tvheadend Bug #2652: Missing OTA epg data
- Just to say this is talking about Astra 28E and the OpenTV (Sky UK) EPG module.
An example channel which never see...
- 00:53 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepositories (#8)
- 12:26 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Htsp (#76)
- 08:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Picture quality, can it vary depending on hardware?
- The problem won't be with the tuner card (it's digital TV - so tuners either work and give a perfect signal, or they ...
- 11:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Can TVheadend join different 'recorders' together and act as Master?
- Not currently, but there are a couple of the developers who would like to see these kinds of features (me included), ...
- 22:32 Tvheadend General: RE: 3.5.50~g271165a from git, can't subscribe to channels/services
- Can you update to the latest git master? This is a known issue and hopefully was fixed a couple of hours ago.
- 09:52 Tvheadend Bug #1655: PAT/PMT generation with passthrough muxer without libav is broken also
- Yes, as discussed in the forum, the tsinfo output is wrong.
Can we now close this issue?
Also available in: Atom