- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-07-23
- Last connection: 2015-05-06
- 09:08 Tvheadend General: RE: SAT>IP Config Questions
Sorry if I am sounding too of topic here. I am also looking for a decent Sat IP tunner. However I would only ...
- 18:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding in unstable repository?
- I am on arch linux with ffmpeg 2.0.1 and unfortunatelly libav codec is 55.0.0 ./configure script fails to detect it.
- 20:11 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- okay, I have found it after reading irc logs.
First you need to edit src/plumbing/transcoding.c and set the variable...
- 21:16 Tvheadend Bug #1732: Latest git - transcoding - compile fail
- I am on arch as well. I have tryed removing the test for the encoding function keeping encoding2 only on that line an...
- 21:09 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- finally I have tried to play with this.
I have just used .configure & make to build and now I am trying something li...
- 20:12 Tvheadend General: RE: How do we test the new Transcoding support?
- I have looked into the git commit changes briefly and as far as I can understand the webui aka http server support ap...
This might be slightly off topic here however I find this forum to be the most appropriate place given the fa...
- 11:04 Tvheadend General: RE: howto rescan?
- I'm replying to my-self because I have figured out what I was looking for.
Once idle scanning is checked in the adap...
I am sure this must already been discussed somewhere I appear to be unable to find it right now.
I am using ...
- 12:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Martin Bednar wrote:
> DVB-T : "Evolve Venus":http://evolve-europe.com/en/d-hd-dvb-t-usb-dongle-evolve-venus-with-2-...
Also available in: Atom