- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-07-14
- Last connection: 2014-12-11
- 15:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Is it possible to do ffmpeg conversion of a stream in real time WITHOUT having to run special TVHeadEnd version or compile it myself?
- Prof Yaffle.
I saw you were active in the comskip thread.
Are you transcoding with comskip on live-tv? Do you k...
- 13:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Is it possible to do ffmpeg conversion of a stream in real time WITHOUT having to run special TVHeadEnd version or compile it myself?
- I am interested in doing the same, transcoding "on the fly" but my usage scenario would be that I want to use comskip...
- 15:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Picon path - what is it ?
- Thank you Prof Yaffle.
Giving good answers as usual :)
Does your picon icons show up in xbmc as well? Or in the...
- 13:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Picon path - what is it ?
- Having just used HTTP icons earlier, I decided to try this new picon thing.
After building and moving the picon fi...
- 14:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Compile with hdhomerun client
- Testing further, I managed to get hdhomerun support with the new 20141124 firmware when compiling by first editing th...
- Hello fellow tvh users.
I am interested in trying out the new built in hdhomerun client and transcoding features.
- 15:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream from webgui
- Thanks alot for the well explained answer.
My current install is from the PPA.
Is the only way to enable transc...
- 11:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream from webgui
- Prof Yaffle, are you really using 3.9.470?
I don't experience the same issue you mention with "downloading".
- Greetings dear developers/tvh users.
Just updated to unstable: 3.9.470~g6482d33~saucy
I am experiencing some tr...
- 13:15 Tvheadend General: RE: HDhomerun 2nd tuner enabled
I played around further with this and now both tuners are up and functional with tvheadend.
I'm not really s...
Also available in: Atom