- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-06-28
- Last connection: 2017-08-05
- 00:52 Tvheadend Bug #4462: Old EPG data is not erased (in TVHGuide)
- Thanks for an answer, Well the not full EPG info was repored in:
- 23:59 Tvheadend Bug #4462: Old EPG data is not erased (in TVHGuide)
- Yes, and I wonder why it's not the same rules for all EPG data, OTA, XML etc. XML EPG has one role. Freesat another. ...
- 22:55 Tvheadend Bug #4462 (New): Old EPG data is not erased (in TVHGuide)
- I'm using android TVHGuide since several years. Even if it's not a part of the tvheadend project i got problems when ...
- 00:16 Tvheadend Bug #4423: Streaming TV
- Ok, I think it did the trick :) ! Thanks. Close this one.
- 17:31 Tvheadend Bug #4423: Streaming TV
- 23:59 Tvheadend Bug #4423: Streaming TV
- 00:12 Tvheadend Bug #4423: Streaming TV
- I use avconv but maybe not reletated to that..
- 23:13 Tvheadend Bug #4423 (New): Streaming TV
- I did an upgrade from version tvheadend_4.1-2384 resently and now I have some issues with streaming tv channels. I ge...
- 00:58 Tvheadend Bug #4169 (New): HW CAM fails to get channel
- I'm from time to time doing some experiments with my HW CAM to find out the problems. In this test I first select an ...
- 18:19 Tvheadend Bug #4130: Select a channel in the epg drop down menu "fails"
- Verified. It works. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom