- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2017-07-18
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2012-07-28)
- 10:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Add babycam as channel
- I have absolutely no idea how, but the email notification for this thread ended up in my holiday folder and despite i...
- 12:19 Tvheadend General: RE: Repository problem?
- Sorry all,
I've been away from the project (for years now :( ) and the only involvement I've had of late is to mak...
- 11:33 Tvheadend Bug #3484 (Resolved): packaging: hdhomerun adapters missing after build 4.1-1221~g66e5d27
- The latest unstable build should now included hdhr support.
- 14:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Update 4.1.1163 -> 4.1.1322: All transcoding profiles gone
- Try now, unstable should now include ffmpeg library.
- 11:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Update 4.1.1163 -> 4.1.1322: All transcoding profiles gone
I believe the issue will be that you've switched to the official repo (i.e. my builds). These are generated...
- 20:42 Tvheadend Bug #3474 (Rejected): Frontend can request delete of all files in Recordin System Path
- Actually I've now looked at this and realised there is no concept of a directory delete within the HTSP protocol (use...
- 22:16 Tvheadend Offiical Apt Repository Changed
Having recently posted to tell you all that I'd got http://apt.tvheadend.org back on-line supporting a more c...
- 22:07 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepositories (#28)
- 22:14 Tvheadend Bug #3474 (Accepted): Frontend can request delete of all files in Recordin System Path
- I might try and take a look at this one, something to ease me back in.
- 23:45 Tvheadend Offiical Apt Repository Back
After several years of being unsupported the official apt repository, http://apt.tvheadend.org, is now back o...
Also available in: Atom