- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-06-07
- Last connection: 2017-07-21
I have tvheadend running fine on HTTPS port (443), tunneled through stunnel. But as soon as i click on the ...
- 22:12 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadEdit tool
A quick update; i'm in the progress of converting current code to c# from vb.net to have at least some clean...
- 18:13 Tvheadend Bug #1840: Capmt seemingly broken since merge of DVB-rewrite to master
- I have the same problem. I was using the apt-get version, now switched to the git build process to be on par with dev...
- 15:22 Tvheadend General: RE: How to install builds from buils menu
- Hello BaumK,
Thanks for sharing but what's the purpose of the "Builds" menu on this site when you are not able to ...
- 15:18 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadEdit tool
- Hello Akos,
No worries, it works right? I use a tool within visual studio named resharper; this will look through ...
- 15:49 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadEdit tool
- Hello Akos,
Great work! Any chance you are willing to make it open source? I want to add SSH communication with my...
I tried the beta and unstable apt repository on my ubuntu system but i don't see the updates available as l...
- 19:17 Tvheadend Bug #1789: PID's not detected properly
- Today i have installed the latest unstable build (3.5.243~g2b64995) and still the same problem, so it's a current bug!
- 13:46 Tvheadend Bug #1789 (Invalid): PID's not detected properly
I'm running the latest stable release from tvheadend. I have a problem with 1 channel; it's not mapped righ...
- 17:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- I have 2x Digital Devices Cine S2 V6 in my Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server. These cards are automatically recognised and init...
Also available in: Atom