- Registered on: 2022-06-02
- Last connection: 2023-03-10
- 01:27 Tvheadend Bug #6256: IPTV does not populate EPG in .xml format
- Oops forgot to mension I get this in my debug
2023-03-12 20:27:02.008 xmltv: xmltv: parse took 0 seconds
- 01:25 Tvheadend Bug #6256 (Invalid): IPTV does not populate EPG in .xml format
- I am using this repo for epg:
and when I run these comands:
- 04:09 Tvheadend Bug #6255: kodi "Tvheadend HTSP client No free adapter available"
- Update when I first go got the chanle is says
2023-03-09 22:07:27.370 subscription: 0003: "192.168.99.20...
- 04:00 Tvheadend Bug #6255 (New): kodi "Tvheadend HTSP client No free adapter available"
- I got this error before but it always comes back. I'm using kodi on a pi 3. I am new to this so have no clue what is ...
- 09:27 Tvheadend Bug #6246 (Invalid): epg not working with IPTV
- I have no clue why but when I use the EPG grabber I get no updates in the electronic program guides. This is the firs...
- 05:42 Tvheadend Bug #6216 (Invalid): IPTV recordings cut off
- when I make a recording I set the recording up and even if I record 20 min of video I will only get 30 secs max. I'v ...
- 04:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings cut off
- UPDATE:"service instance is bad, reason: No input detected" is printed in the logs
- 06:53 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- Auser Resua wrote:
> Hi all, this thread has been a great source of things to try and encouragement that possibly I ...
- 04:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings cut off
- Update I just did a recording and I got more then 30 secs. I don't know but it looks random where it cuts off.
- 18:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings cut off
- UPDATE - Sometimes it will be moved into removed, but it does not matter I have only gotten it to record all of the s...
Also available in: Atom