- Registered on: 2022-04-17
- Last connection: 2022-11-30
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2022-10-08)
- 11:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Roll back from TVHeadend 4.3 to 4.2.9 stable
- How did you originally install TVH. Did you install from a PPA or did you build it yourself.
- 15:13 Tvheadend General: RE: What OS/Hardware do you run TVH on
- This discussion is getting really interesting.
I’ve a Kodi front end operating on the i7. I also have deployed a R...
- 00:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Cannot Find predefined muxes for country of Panama
- Load the predefined mux list for your country and do a scan set on Scan for New Muxes. It should then find available ...
- 18:03 Tvheadend General: RE: What OS/Hardware do you run TVH on
- Yes I thought so. Being a commercial centric OS I suspected that was the reason for your choice.
I’m running Ubunt...
- 17:09 Tvheadend General: RE: What OS/Hardware do you run TVH on
- Interesting choice OpenSUSE in both cases. Any particular reason for that choice.
- 00:06 Tvheadend General: RE: What OS/Hardware do you run TVH on
- Looking interesting so far. It’s hard to say which is the most popular these days, DVBS, T or C. I understand that ma...
- I was curious what OS/Hardware other users have TVH installed on. Personally I started out with Ubuntu on an x86 PC u...
- 11:54 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Building on openSuSE
- That’s perfect and easy for anyone to follow. It’s amazing how your own instructions end up acting as a personal refe...
- 02:30 Tvheadend General: RE: End of program: Time missed - unable to stream/record
- Just make sure TVH is running as root from your service daemon.
- 21:55 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Building on openSuSE
- That’s an informative write up. Try formatting the commands with the html option so it stands out for any user follow...
Also available in: Atom