- Registered on: 2022-04-17
- Last connection: 2023-09-29
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2022-10-08)
- 13:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend loss of control
- Any sudden drop off in connection like that usually points to power supply issues. The RPI boards with attached perip...
- 11:05 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG for HD channels knows program times, but not titles or descriptions
- Kind of. Does it have onboard DVBS and/ or DVBT tuner built in or some form of DVB dongle attached.
- 23:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend loss of control
- You may still be experiencing a power failure on your tuner even though you have already swapped it out. That would e...
- 13:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend loss of control
- Make sure your tuner antenna is correctly positioned for best signal and you can check this by looking at the signal ...
- 23:25 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG for HD channels knows program times, but not titles or descriptions
- What Android ARM set top box are you using TVH 4.3 on.
- 17:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend loss of control
- Probably best if you investigate why you are loosing connection to your TVH backend server. If you are using WiFi try...
- 23:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Tuner problem
- Check the power supply on the Rock Pi X. That could be over loading too. Do both of your USB tuners have independent ...
- 18:29 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to fix "Continuity counter error"?
- You should be able to disable it in the epg section
- 01:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Configuration transfer?
- Assuming you’re not using a transcoding profile the .ts files will only be as big as they are recorded, HD being larg...
- 12:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Tuner problem
- Stalling motorised dish usually points to insufficient power load to drive the dish between satellites. A 120cm dish ...
Also available in: Atom