- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-05-25
- Last connection: 2017-03-24
What should my sources.list entry for tvheadend look like on ubuntu 16.10 in order to get the latest nightly b...
- 21:19 Tvheadend General: RE: web interface extremely slow
Where do i find "digest authentication" ?
- Dear All,
Is there a way to improve the speed of the web interface?, when browsing my services for example, each c...
- 16:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Help getting RTL2838 DVB-T to work
I got the card to work in this pc in the end (i.e it registerred as a device in /dev/dvb/ , and i could see i...
- 12:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Help getting RTL2838 DVB-T to work
- Hi Again,
still got issues with this one.
yesterday, i removed the V4L drivers that i had managed to install.
- 17:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Help getting RTL2838 DVB-T to work
- Hi Mark,
Thanks for you reply.
Its probably a b0rked media_build.
I tried updating it today, but now it wont...
- Dear Sir/Madam,
Since a couple of days ago, my RTL2838 DVB-T stick stopped working. (after upgrading tvheadend)
- 00:39 Tvheadend Bug #1779: "Unknown file id" error when viewing recordings in XBMC
I also have this issue.
Recordings work fine on the computer that has tvh installed, both other clients (al...
- 10:30 Tvheadend Bug #1701: Tvheadend 3.4 locks up my machine
I still have not had a single lockup.
I think "Full mux reception" to Off did the trick, i just did not res...
Also available in: Atom