- Registered on: 2012-05-21
- Last connection: 2020-08-10
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-05-11)
- 17:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Login with Synology
- Maybe not wholly-related, but this is still one of the top hits so it's as good a place as any.
It seems, from an ...
- 18:58 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend - streaming server
- I don't know that Pi3 would fail - but I suspect it would. Transcoding is CPU-intensive, and the 3 is about 150% as f...
- 23:23 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: tvheadend and kodi lost connection
- I would guess that it's related to a minimum API level. 3.4.x is ancient now, isn't supported and quite likely no lon...
- 17:37 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: tvheadend and kodi lost connection
- Define "stopped working"? What version of tvh?
That's the latest PPA version of both Kodi and the pvr.hts addon, I...
- 17:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Enabling services
- 806 services on Freeview seems like a lot... I have 170 services on 9 muxes here. That aside, it'd be impossible for ...
- 18:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Repos not updated anymore?
- If I read the deb numbering correctly, all builds stopped about 10 days ago, with 1434:
- 18:13 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Organising recordings into folders
- You could use a shortcut to the NFS/SMB share instead of using the TV menu - then you'd get the real directory struct...
- 18:11 Tvheadend General: RE: No more subdirectories/sublevels for recordings possible? Why?
- You could use a different recording profile for each type, and then give a separate recording path for each? I don't ...
- 10:39 Tvheadend General: RE: freesat ota epg grabber not running
- FWIW, I did start to get problems a few versions ago, and added a mux scheduler to 11778V and 11426H. I haven't had a...
- 10:36 Tvheadend Feature #3525: Implement Service Name Picons (vs Service Reference Picons)
- Yup, that fixed it - it was obviously simply skipping over "+", which is the one I noticed as the most common of thes...
Also available in: Atom