- Registered on: 2012-05-21
- Last connection: 2018-01-06
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-05-11)
Reported issues: 22
- 18:13 Tvheadend Revision 96198fce (tvheadend): WebUI: Split EPG details (broadcast details, DVR status) and actio...
- 11:02 Tvheadend Revision a674bf96 (tvheadend): WebUI: add return to sort-by-date when toggling back to 'All' from...
- 10:16 Tvheadend Revision 063765ea (tvheadend): WebUI: add return to sort-by-date when toggling back to 'All' from...
- 09:42 Tvheadend Revision 3ab40443 (tvheadend): EPG: Add in missing EPG genres
- 09:42 Tvheadend Revision a7e814c2 (tvheadend): EPG: Add reference to ETSI EPG categories as comment
- 09:42 Tvheadend Revision 08a34078 (tvheadend): EPG: Change reserved/user-defined genres to match appropriate gene...
- 17:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Login with Synology
- Maybe not wholly-related, but this is still one of the top hits so it's as good a place as any.
It seems, from an ...
- 18:58 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend - streaming server
- I don't know that Pi3 would fail - but I suspect it would. Transcoding is CPU-intensive, and the 3 is about 150% as f...
- 23:23 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: tvheadend and kodi lost connection
- I would guess that it's related to a minimum API level. 3.4.x is ancient now, isn't supported and quite likely no lon...
- 17:37 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: tvheadend and kodi lost connection
- Define "stopped working"? What version of tvh?
That's the latest PPA version of both Kodi and the pvr.hts addon, I...
Also available in: Atom