- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-05-16
- Last connection: 2012-08-13
- 18:47 Tvheadend General: RE: new epg grabber?
- Hello Adam, i've tried today's version (3.1.540.g1c96e) and now i can select "xmltv italy" in "configuration - epg gr...
- 11:16 Tvheadend General: RE: new epg grabber?
- Sorry but i don't undestand, can you explain me in other words?
- Hello, i have compiled tvheadend 3.1.534.g3157a from https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend.git and the epg-xmltv doe...
- 08:37 Tvheadend Bug #618: Creating a DVR Auto Recording with a Content type failes.
tvheadend crash with segmentation fault error, but i removed file
and it ...
- 09:45 Tvheadend Bug #618: Creating a DVR Auto Recording with a Content type failes.
- Hello, how do you manually set the content type, in the autorec file?
I tried to create an autorec in the web interf...
- 21:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Strange 0th audio channel, problem in MKV files
- i have the same problem.
my frequency is different (490000khz) but the channel is the same (Rai 3 TGR Lombardia)
- 20:03 Tvheadend Bug #903: tvheadend crashes
- hello, same error:
----i resolved by deleting the epgdb file, but it keeps crashing, and i have to delete the file...
- 17:41 Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- Tom Warren wrote:
> This bug is for 2.99.16.g0e3bb and not 2.12.99~pulse-6 and does not seem related to recordings/E...
- 21:01 Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- Hello, my opinion:
the problem is related to autorecordings.
Error start after the lines:
EPG: Injected 6525 eve...
- 18:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Hauppauge HVR 1100 analog not found
Also available in: Atom