- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-05-14
- Last connection: 2014-12-29
- 14:22 Tvheadend General: RE: trimming/splitting recordings *with* subtitle stream
- project-x http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x/ - this might be what you use already. Also http://fixounet.free....
- 19:38 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-rewrite merged
- I thought I would try this again. I tried it again from scratch(building the latest from git) and I still had the sam...
- 11:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple Copies of TV Adapters
- if you swap the tuners usb port it will show up as a duplicate in ubuntu. or it has done in the past in my setup. I h...
- 18:19 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TV-Headend in the backend, Plex as the frontend
- ok - I tried the plex plugin before and it didn't work. But I also tried the latest version and it didn't work so I w...
- 12:34 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TV-Headend in the backend, Plex as the frontend
- what version of tvheadend are you using?
- 18:17 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-rewrite merged
- tried again with a clean slate. It seem which ever tuner I setup first is ok and then the next has trouble scanning. ...
- 17:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Infuse 2.0 and streaming?
- Not it does not scale nicely but it is usable.
As I said I have not tried the hd side of it although omx should d...
- 09:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Infuse 2.0 and streaming?
- Yep - you choose what video player it uses e.g. vlc or omx ro whatever. I think it will play and d stream too i am no...
Also available in: Atom