- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-05-08
- Last connection: 2019-06-25
- 22:03 Tvheadend Feature #5669 (New): Allow to disable automatic removing of recordings being watched
I have configured TvHeadEnd to keep the recordings "on file removal" and to maintain a given free storage space ...
- 23:49 Tvheadend Feature #4689 (New): Clean obsolete imagecache and log files
Following https://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/25428?r=26167: I still record a lot (about 45 programs per day)....
- 16:48 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Massive recording with TvHeadend - Record every movie!
- Cool :-)
I am very happy that it worked.
- 12:24 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Massive recording with TvHeadend - Record every movie!
As a matter of fact, I use an EPG which provides ratings based on a TV magazine. I just record everything based ...
- 09:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Improve startup time
Thank you for the info. Should there be any automatic cleaning of these two directories (which can become very b...
- 01:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Improve startup time
I reduced the startup time to about 1 second by just deleting all the old files from the service.tvheadend42/ima...
On my setup, TvHeadend takes a very long time to start (10 to 30 minutes!). Once started, everythings works fine...
- 19:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Setting to temporarily disable IPTV
- Thank you. The behaviour of the two checkboxes was not so easy to understand :-)
I have an "intensive use":https://tvheadend.org/boards/4/topics/23048?r=23056#message-23056 of TvHeadEnd.
- 11:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Massive recording with TvHeadend - Record every movie!
My internet provider (Free) gives local access to a .m3u file containing the URL of all the channels (attac...
Also available in: Atom