- Registered on: 2021-07-01
- Last connection: 2023-01-23
- 11:34 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Cannot find Rai 3 HD
- Yep, that was solved time ago, thanks
- 16:56 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Interlaced content and out-of-sync audio
in the meantime I have upgraded LibreElec to 11 and deinterlacing has been fixed. Now it's all working fine.
- 09:52 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Playback slowsdown till it freezes during recording
- The problem is that by disabling HW acceleration, CPU goes to 50% at least. If I record a video, use comskip and also...
I am using LibreElec 10.0.3 and HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1979 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v10.0.0.103.
I normally record a v...
I am running HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1979 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v10.0.0.102.
I have an IPTV List with a couple of cha...
I have a customized IPTV List that comes from various sources. Some of them get scanned with the default HTTP Us...
- 13:45 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH hangs after 10 minutes
- I cannot use VLC wirh LibreELEC because that package is not available.
I tried with VLC and with Kodi Player in an...
I have an Rpi4 running on the latest LibreELEC (LE) 10.0.1 and tvheadend server 4.3.1979
I recorded a video...
Last month I installed LE9 and TVH 4.2.3 in my Pi4 with the TV Hat and I scanned all the Italian TV Channels. Ra...
- 15:28 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: TVH Not responding for 10 minutes after network issue
- Didn't know. When I installed TVH in Kodi, I don't think I had a way to chose the version but I will absolutely doubl...
Also available in: Atom