- 04:54 Tvheadend Bug #1715: autorec-entry does not create timer
- Oh my goodness! Shame over me.
Not a bug but a pebcak :O
I need a new pair of sunglasses ...
- 20:09 Tvheadend Bug #1715 (Invalid): autorec-entry does not create timer
- from the screen shot, the first entry creates timers, but the second does not.
ServusTV HD, which has a matching epg...
- 13:23 Tvheadend Bug #1714 (Fixed): Refreshrate of configuration->dvb-inputs->tv-adapters->services
- The refreshrate of the services-page is so annoying - damn :O
If there are plenty services, no manual changes are po...
I randomly notice schedule-entries created by automatic recorder entries, which by no means should have bee...
- 21:54 Tvheadend Bug #1481: DVB/EIT data not refreshed when recording starts
- Yesterday I was trapped by another sideeffect of this bug:
If a schedule of an autorec happens to fire after i.e. a ...
- 16:39 Tvheadend Feature #85: Add the possibility to filter the epg viewer by time
the ability to filter epg by minimum duration would be very handy! Indeed ;)
- 16:36 Tvheadend Feature #1457: ability to multiselect recordings to delete them
I additionally would like the possibility to remove all failed recordings with a single action.
I swap video ...
- 16:03 Tvheadend Bug #1684: automatic recorder creates multiple (different) shedules for same epg-event
- Ok, got it.
I removed all duplicate schedules and restarted tvh - which created single schedule entries.
- 06:26 Tvheadend Bug #1684: automatic recorder creates multiple (different) shedules for same epg-event
- Thanks a lot for the quick hack ;)
I tried it, and it looks unchanged. Does not seem to have anything changed.
- 14:40 Tvheadend Feature #1508: DVR autorec schedule: ignore particular recording
- Thanks for pointing that out!
Also available in: Atom